To learn more about how to recruit, onboard, and support veterans in the workplace, visit the MDVA Employer Tool Kit.
To share job announcements:
- American Job Center: contact the closest American Job Center and ask to speak with a Local Veterans Employment Representative who can provide assistance with veteran recruitment support.
- Maryland Workforce Exchange: visit the exchange to share job announcements.
- Maryland National Guard Civilian Employment Assistance: contact the Transition Assistance Advisor to share job announcements with our National Guard service members. Ed Graham, Transition Assistance Advisor can be reached at 410-576-2994.
- MDVA Jobs for Maryland Veterans Email: contact the MDVA at email@example.com to share job announcements. This email is sent on a bi-weekly basis.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs eBenefits website: visit this site to enroll and share job announcements.
- Employ veterans exiting homelessness by working with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ Maryland based Community Employment Coordinators. Email job announcements to Wendy.Brown-Hasaj@va.gov (serving Baltimore) and Brenda Harris1@va.gov (serving Perry Point).
To view the list of participating employers, visit Operation Hire Maryland Employer Participants. (updated June 21, 2016)